Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Please have your money ready....

Bwwwaaaaahhhh ahahaha ahahah !!!

Wow, did you ever think football season would get here???

I didn't. Summer has been great, though... When I signed off, I was freezing to death, and it turned out, I was in for 6 more months of winter.... If I had known that, I might well have inserted a large-caliber handgun in my mouth....

The pool is once again open. Please shower before jumping in. 'Preciate that.

Just to remind ourselves who the "Targets" are, Last year SEARS won the season... which means we'll be treated to a year of insufferable gloating...

ELUSIVE was second. A perennial power picker.

LEO WOODS was third, another powerhouse, a retired dude who literally has ALL DAY to analyze the National Football League.

I'd probably be remiss if I didn't mention that BADGERGIL won 4 weeks, an amazing accomplishment, as did VBS!!! And KATHB4 won 3 weeks. The rest of us were left with crumbs.

Well, it's still entirely too early for analysis, but that never stopped me before... The Fraud That Is Eli Manning (TFTIEM) just signed a monster deal. Hmm, not bad for a career 56% passer, rating in the mid 70's... wow.

I'm pouring through the stats here, looking for somebody comparable. Okay, people aren't sure about Tony Romo, but I see he's a 63% passer with a 94 rating, okay, he's way better than The Fraud...

Let's see, who else... Okay, Matt Schaub of Houston, he's a 66% passer, with an 83 rating.. better. Okay, here's a couple dudes who are right in Eli's zone... Luke McCown of the Tampa Bay Bucs, 60% passer, 75 rating. That's Eli! Ya think Luke McCown will be signing a blockbuster deal anytime soon???

(waiting....)

Naaah, me neither.

Byron Leftwich, okay, here's another one. 58% passer, 80 rating. Positively Eli-esque in his performance. Show Byron the money!!!

Not to bring up a touchy subject, but as much as we've heard about Favre's "terrible" season last year, he was a 66% passer, with an 81 rating... looks better than Eli to me.... and if you thrown in more years of his career, he goes waaaay up....

Alright people, meet and greet, get a drink, get your snacks ready... The season is starting again real soon. Great to see you again, let's get ready to get it on....

Cadillac Pat

No comments: