Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week Three

Week Three, football prognosticators.... and while the picture gets cloudier in some ways, it starts to clear up in others....

First off, we'd be remiss if we didn't recognize the Detroit Lions... They won a game!!! First time since December of 2007... That's a looong time, kids... a long time.

There's Matthew Stafford... #1 pick. See, there ARE advantages to going 0-16..


A little celebration at the end of the game...


Sorry Coach... Someone was going to lose to the Lions, sooner or later....

I'd be surprised if Jim Zorn survives for 48 more hours as head coach of the Washington Redskins... Dan Snyder is not known for his patience, and there are some Super bowl winners like Shanahan, and Holmgren, sitting around their houses... For the right price, I can't imagine Cosher or Gruden aren't available...

Hey, how about those Vikings?!?!? Brett Favre, a last-second TD pass... A touchy subject, to be sure, but I will say, there's nothing wrong with his arm...



There he is, the former Packer hero... Now 3-0, with a matchup vs Green Bay next Monday night....

Sure, the Packers won today, to go to 2-1... They beat a St Louis team that clearly has some major issues... I think there's plentee to be nervous about in Green Bay. Ryan Grant, I think there's plenty to be worried about. We cannot protect our passer, except on designed roll-outs... Despite the mystical 3-4 principles of Dom Capers, I'm not sure I see any Wizard's Magicery going on here...

I'll tell you what, I have a new business proposition for you. You pay me to take the Packers real low in the pool, and then they win. Packer fans should be glad to pay me a few bucks a week to take the Pack low, or even take the opponent... Send me an email, Paypal me the money... Otherwise, I'll go packers for 16, and assure the ugly loss.... Your choice. I'm just sayin'...

Am I reading this correctly?? Jacksonville beat Houston??? Wow... I heard they sucked. Hmmm. They were on the road though, in Houston. Always a bad sign, big wins on the road... maybe the home fans & the boo-birds gets on your nerves... I have a boss for that, so I don't need booing fans...

Well, Indy just finished punishing the Arizona Cardinals... Looking at the injury report, I thought Arizona might be okay, especially at home. The Cardinals need to protect their passer. also, it appears we're gonna do "benched running back, Part II" with Chris "Beannie" Wells... Just like Edge last year. Strange. ken, you drafted this guy, maybe you oughtta play him a little...

Well, the pool is NOT OVER!! Erin07 LAUNCHED up the standings with that Indy for 11 pick... And now, Erin07 will be the Biggest Cowboys fan in the nation, looking for a weekly win... And in a strange twist of fate, Badgergil will now be pulling HARD for Carolina... Congrats on a great week, and good luck fellas!

No comments: