Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rule #1: Cardio

Rule #2: Double Tap.

If you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about, go rent "Zombieland". Great movie.

By the way, it's a COMEDY. Seriously, it's a comedy. Check it out.

Anyways, speaking of Zombies, Vikings Fans have to be in a lot of pain. Bill Simmons called it a level 1 Gut Punch Loss. I see it more as a "Baseball Bat To The Head" loss... The kind of loss that hits you in the head like a baseball bat, knocks you down... You come to, on the floor, head screaming, ears ringing... You're nauseous, and you're wondering "What just happened??"

I fear for my brother-in-law's safety. Although by now, they've taken the restraints off of him, and he's free to wander around the padded cell... He's still locked in, but, he's not strapped to a gurney anymore... We'll call that progress.

30 yard line, minute to go, 2 timeouts.... The winning field goal is about to be kicked, right???

12 men in the huddle??? Coming out of a timeout??? Seriously??? Ugh...

Minnesota, besides some glaring mistakes, really outplayed the Saints...
First Downs
Minnesota 31, Saints 15
3rd Down Efficiency
Minnesota 7-12 Saints 3-12
Total Yards
Minnesota 475, Saints 257

They lost, I know... But this doesn't bode well for the Saints. Favre Hating Nation can bash all they want, and that's fine... In the last 10 years, Brett Favre has a pile of brutal postseason losses on his resume. But really, I personally think the game was lost on the Peterson fumble at the end of the first half. Vikings are getting ready to go into the half 21-14... Instead, Peterson Fumble, half over. Saints get the 2nd half kickoff, go down the field, it's now Saints 21-14... That's a big missed touchdown...

Take Indy in this one, minus the 5. Two minutes into this game, everyone is going to say "Oh yeah, that's right, the Colts are pretty good, we all knew they'd win..."

I'd take the over, also. Over 56, I believe.

People are starting to try to make the case for the Saints. I dunno. They would need the perfect game, to win, I think.

As long as football is winding down, a quick Reality TV note: Survivor Heroes vs Villians is coming up, February 11th. I am psyched. I might be a little TOO excited to see this. The cast is off the hook. Should be epic. I didn't jump on the Jersey Shore, and now I fel like I missed something. Through the magic of DVR's, maybe I can catch up.

Later!

No comments: