Sunday, November 28, 2010

Symphony of Destruction

Well well well....

I see Elusive and Sharpcheddar had the same idea I did....

(If you're not paying attention, that idea was to go 16, 15, 14 with the first three games on Thursday)

And while you bask in the glow of sitting atop the pool, surely you realize that Dallas had that game put away.

Stupid Roy Williams. Un. Believable. When will that guy stop being a donkey!!?!?! When?!?!?! Never, I guess. 7th Overall Pick in the 2004 draft. Unreal. It's probably good that a couple days have passed here... My girlfriend thinks Roy Williams middle name is "f***ing" after Thursday's complete and utter debacle.

So, you're sitting in my spot atop the pool... Just so you know. And, don't lie to me and tell me you weren't sh***ing a brick during the 4th quarter....

So, good luck fellas.

I may actually have brain damage. Not only are my picks stinking, but I left the house to go to Florida without my bag of toiletries... So, no contact lens stuff, no pills, no nothing. I mean, really, I can't leave without that bag. That's the one thing I desperate cannot live without. Speaking of unreal.

Well, what else. Obviously, Childress got fired. Home for the holidays, with all that cash. Being paid the same, either way. I need a deal like that. 11 months ago, they gave him a monster extension. So what, he forgot how to coach in 11 months??

Ehhh, that was a mercy firing, just like the Wade Phillips firing. I actually felt bad for Wade at the end... that was getting ugly. And the Childress deal had obviously degenerated into nothingness.

In a way, Favre got Mike Sherman fired, to an extent. He kinda got Eric Mangini fired in New York. And now Chilly is gone. But, to be fair, Favre also got Chilly about 18 million dollars. So, you live with the Favre, you die with the Favre.

Well, today's Packers Falcons tilt should be a good one. I'm actually kinda looking forward to this one.

As you can also see clearly from my picks, I am D U N Done with the San Francisco 49ers. How can they be favored on the road over anybody right now??? What is Vegas thinking with that line???

Alright, have fun!

No comments: