Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sunrise on the Southwest Florida Coast...

Hey, what's up???

I'm up. Yeah, no kidding, go back to bed, it's vacation time....

Yeah, I'm a little behind.

So, Week 10, The Florida Boys scored a big win. It was over Sunday at 5 Eastern, I believe.... Nice job fellas.

Week 11, Ardita, feeasting on a resurgent (at the time) Bears team.... Don't look now, but Ardita is leading the season as well.... Perennial Powerhouses Leo Woods and Sears are right there though... Lotta football yet to be played.

Week 12, Erin07!! Wow. for the first time in a few weeks, it came down to Monday Night. KathB4, in a strange paradox, needed the Giants to beat the Saints. Erin07 obviously needed the Saints, who had no trouble... I saw The Fraud That Is Eli Manning throw a lovely pick in the end zone right away, and wrote "Game over" in my notes, and promptly fell asleep. Musta forgot to duct tape the horsheshoe to his butt....

I have a little fun with the Bears fans, but seriously, is there anything more painful than being a Giants fan??? KathB4 needed the Giants, so I thought, well, after all the times the stupid Giants have beaten my Dallas Cowboys, this should be interesting, to pull for the Giants.

It's painful to pull for them. Eli Manning, opening the game with a stupid pick. Tom Coughlin on the sideline, with his stupid face.... ugh. Yeeesh. It is literally painful to hitch your wagon to that team. I needed an Excedrin, just to get through the first quarter. No wonder people in New York keep watching the Knicks.... Eli, I mean, if a dude doesn't make a ridonkulous catch against the side of his helmet, they are broasted by the Patriots.... Unreal.

Cheerleader Update: First off, thanks to Erin07 for his cheerleader picture. I may use it next week. See how the Football Gods smiled on him, after he sent that picture??



No Thanksgiving would be complete without the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders in a Thanksgiving Day Parade....



This is Chelsea, of the Arizona Cardinals. Who actually pulled off a win.

Is it just me, or do you have to continually Google who is playing Quarterback for some of these teams..... Crazy. Tyler Palko??? Who?? Does Palko mean "interception" in some foreign language??? I'll have to google that too. Brutal.

Leinart, out for the year... Heh. So much for finally getting his chance....

How about Suh??? This has to be a 4 game suspension, doesn't it???

Well, next week will be starting before we know it. 2 days, actually.

Get your picks in and good luck!

No comments: