Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Week 14...

Alrighty, VBS scores his third win of the season... Nice job man.

I just got back from Florida, so, this is a real wake up call... I seriously have to get outta here. Permanently.

Ahh, you might note that Sears wasn't on the sheet, but he is now... They apparently took his "labtop" computer away from him at his old job, so he couldn't get his picks in. Is that laptop, or labtop??? I've been calling them laptops for all these years...

Anyways, I have an email from him, with picks on it... He wouldn't have won anyway, but as the Commissioner, I have convened with, ehhh, well, myself, and decided to put the score in. I'm not sure his season should be ruined because he lost his job....

Although there is a lesson in there for all of us: be careful what's on your work computer!!!

Really, what a man, and a woman, and another woman, and a midget, and a donkey do in the privacy of their own home is their business.... but maybe pictures of it shouldn't be on your employer-issued laptop, eh??? Heh heh, no, seriously, I haven't been near a donkey in weeks.... really.

I'll try to post again, and do better.

My picks STINK like a Donkey, but no....

No comments: