Sunday, September 19, 2010

Move the target closer...

Well, first off, congrats to RONFIC for his week one win... Nice.

I personally sucked... I fired at the target, and missed it completely.

HighZ needed the Jets and Chargers, and he didn't get them...

Do you realize there's people out there who are incapable of writing a check?? Honest to god, they can't write 10 words on a piece of funny colored paper, nor can they write 8 words on an envelope, much less place a stamp on it.... Friends, your contribution of $1900 a week could help these individuals lead a normal life... Won't you please help???

Well, I started this Saturday, but I had a little computer problem.... My old desktop system has been dying a slow death since, ohh, I dunno, August of 2008... So, as I try to transition to this laptop, the thrills never stop. This thing is real close to being run downrange and fired upon....

I thought this week would be different, but it is clearly not. Wow. Whew. I'm gonna have to increase my self-medication here.... I thought I had a dead skunk in here... turns out, it was my picks I was smelling....

Hey, Wade Phillips?? See ya. Enjoy the rest of the fall, and the Holiday Season at home. You're done. Wow. Ardita, die hard Bears fan, the only person who had that... The Bears should be 0-2, and they're 2-0. The Vikings are 0-2. Favre Hating Nation members will not be at work tomorrow. The partying is going to go deep into the night...

I said before the Packer game that anything less than 38-10 would be a danger sign. 34-7, that's close enough. Although watching that game, the first half seemed a little slow to get going. Luckily the Bills are really bad.

I sort of have the Indy Giants game on... I see the Giants are getting the calls.

Okay, Colts just went up 14-0, and The Fraud That is Eli Manning just threw up an absurd pick into triple coverage... Heh heh, some things never change...

Patriots loss, wow, what happened there... I watched the game, and I'm still not sure what happened. They can stop force-feeding the ball to Moss, that's for sure...

Week 2 is still up in the air. Good luck, and enjoy!

No comments: