Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 Rounds Complete

Hello again!

Well, first off, congrats go out to Erin07, who won Week One. Nice job buddy. Nice.

Second off, I won Week Two!!! Gaaah! It's been awhile. Like, 29 weeks. Yeah. 0-for -last season, and week 8 in 2009 was the last time I won a week. Whew.

Very surreal, pulling for The Giants. The Fraud That Is Eli Manning is quite amazing to pull for. Heavy booing in his own stadium. Underthrows a guy wildly for an ugly pick that should have been a touchdown. They go on fourth down, don't get it, so we need a mystery pass interference call to keep the drive alive near the endzone... Amazing.

Tony Romo outplays this guy week in and week out, and he's the problem. Until now, that is. Now he's the hero. Last week, he was the world's biggest bust... Now he's the hero again... What next?? Stay tuned.

After what I saw last night, I'll take Tony Romo over TFTIEM all day, any day...

Cam Newton, wow. I think I might have been wrong about him. HE looked a lot better than Eli, I'll tell you that. Yeah, he made a few mistakes, but overall, he played well, and it was a little scary for awhile in Green Bay. Newton will learn, you don't keep throwing at Charles Woodson.

Next week, Da Bears. Ardita and Erin07 are already down for Bears for 16. Book it. Jay Cutler is still laying in the hot tub after last week. Ouch.

Cheerleader Update: Margaret of the Atlanta Falcons





She had plenty to cheer about, her Falcons beating the Philadelphia Eagles. Big game. Big win for Atlanta.

Bonus Random Internet Girl:



Heh! It says "OMG" on her swimsuit... which, if you don't text, well, get with it already. But if you don't know, that's "text-speak" for "Oh My god". Yeah. OMG indeed.... C'mon you guys, how about some excitement... nothing???

Detroit is 2-0. And traveling to The Metrodome to face the Vikings, who blew a huge lead to Tampa Bay & Josh Freeman last week. I shouldn't complain, but I almost changed my Minny pick to Tampa Sunday morning... And then I was glad I didn't. And a couple hours later, I wished I did... such are the ups and downs...

Well, more crazy games to pick this week. That San diego tilt, wow... Heh heh, okay, THAT one I know.... Jacksonville Carolina?? No. San Fran Cincy?? Nope. No clue.

See ya next week, or sooner if developments warrant....

No comments: