Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week 3 Action...

Well, an ACTUAL Sterling Performance from your Administrator!!!!

No, seriously!

I'm still in shock. I consulted the Elias Sports Bureau, and my own Director Of Research, and got this report. The last time I won a week was week 8, 2005.... Some of you may recall my amazing Season's Championship in 2006, but I did that without winning a single week.... and last year, again, I went 0 for 17.... So yeah, it's been awhile.

A little housekeeping.... It looks like a weekly win will pay about $47... I had been asked that.

I did get a few emails wondering if I'd lost my mind, taking the Cowboys for 16... Obviously, I may have lost my mind for a variety of reasons, to be sure... The Cowboys for 16 is just another brick in the wall. But really, #1, the Cowboys have actually been a little tougher on the road, and #2, I wondered if it would dawn on any to try to pressure Rodgers, behind our somewhat underwhelming offensive line....

So, I keep hearing that Lane Kiffen is going to get fired. What a thrill it must be to work for Al Davis.... almost as bad as working at my job.... Except young Lane is better looking, and gets paid a lot more than me...

I heard one of the Ford sons saying that if he was in charge, Matt Millen would be gone... NO, really? I'm not sure why Matt Millen doesn't just quit himself... As I pointed out before, he could go back to a network gig, and make plenty of cash...

How about this: Matt Millen quits, and goes to become Head Coach of the Oakland Raiders.... they deserve each other!!

The Brewers are in complete free fall.... This town is in shock. I am in shock, I'm not gonna lie to you, the playoffs were a foregone conclusion... Gives new meaning to the term "unbelievable".

Sounds like Al Harris is done for the year, and maybe for his career... A shame. A nice, underappreciated player.

My advice last week, to you Survivor Pool players?? Yeah, ignore that. I believe the Patriots and Colts were the 2 biggest favorites of the week... Sorry, my bad.

Anyway, Week 4 is approaching!!!

No comments: