Monday, September 8, 2008

Week One....

Well, Week one is ocming to a close.... 2 more games.

We have all this new blood, yet Gregslo, Sears, and Elusive have risen to the top again. Some things never change.

Lotta people still mathmatically alive, though, like me and Erin07... Tonights action will have some meaning.

Can someone tell me why I only had 7 on The Cowboys?? I don't know what I was thinking there....

Tom Brady goes down.... wow. Now what am I gonna do?? It was so easy to just take Patriots for 16 every week.... now I have something else to worry about....

Chicago beats Indy??? Here's another one, according to the American Meterological Society, Hell just froze over!!! I heard another one, science fiction filmmaker Al Gore is going to be the new spokesman touting the benefits of Ford's F350 Super Duty "Harley Davidson" Limited Edition pickup truck.... Unbelievable!

Brett Favre looked okay for the Jets. I hope he continues to do well.

Cowboys looked good.... Paying Jason Garrett all that money wasn't a bad idea after all. Their offense looked very smooth. That offensive line dominated.

Detroit not handling Atlanta, either, wow. What would it take to fire Matt Millen??

We'll all be watching tonight, I'm sure.... I might even stay up, despite that being my sleepy-time, before going in for my thrilling 3rd shift gig. I can't wait to see TGAR (The Great Aaron Rodgers) make his debut as a starter in the NFL...

See ya!

No comments: