Monday, October 27, 2008

Week Ocho!!!

Yes, week 8... It was over for me before it even started....

Despite the fact that we ALL have the Tennessee Titans, this game will have meaning!!

Yes, Air Myles needs Indy to Rise Up and smack the Titans... In Nashville, by the way... Yeah. Smitty 201 wins it if Jeff Fischer's well-coached squad takes care of the Hated Colts. If I'm reading this right, I think that's what I see here.

So, good luck.


Smile, Wade, you just won a football game.

Man, is there enough drama in Dallas??? Seriously fellas, someone lock Jerry Jones in the can for a couple days, kick the reporters off the property, shut the eff up, and play football.... I couldn't handle it, I took Tampa for 3. That was a tough game for me, I have a soft spot for the Cowboys, and Tampa is like my "home away from home" team...

I heard a strange one, Bill Cowher to Dallas as HC... Probably a great idea, but I don't see Jerry doing it....



Hey everyone, Meet Mike Singletary, new coach of the 49ers... I thought they might beat the pathetic Seahawks, but it was not to be.... How do you like sending Vernon Davis to the locker room during the game?!?!? Wow. If he was trying to send a message, he sent it. New Sheriff in town, kids... Now, if he can avoid turning into some kind of obsessive compulsive freak like Tom "I have a perpetually constipated look on my face" Coughlin, he'll be okay....


Packers bye week, obviously... Here's Brett Favre, running for his life against the hapless Chiefs... NO cell phone visible in the picture... maybe he left it in his locker. Anyway, if the Jets "Were who we thought they were" (thanks Denny), they should have covered the number easily.... But after 3 picks (and some booing), Favre comes thru with a late TD pass to win it....


A Jacksonville Wideout dropping the game winner. Thanks bro. I had you HEAVILY in my pool... Every time I start to believe in Jacksonville, they lose.

My list of "Teams I'm never picking again" got so out of control, I had to scrap it. Ugh. This football season is beginning to feel like a codeine deficiency...

Congrats also have to go out to KathB4, aka "The Doc".... She lasted waaay longer than me in a Poker Tourney yesterday, went very deep, and ended up juuust a bit short of the money. Nice job!

No comments: