Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Tied for the Lead!!!

I'm Tied for the Lead!!

Heh heh... I've been DYING to say that.... It was worth it, to risk another week's flameout on thursday night....

I guess I'm not the only one killing Donovan McNabb... This from Warren Sapp:

"Donovan, your legacy will be throwing up in the Super Bowl, Rush Limbaugh and now -- not knowing there were ties!!!"

I might throw in Campbell's Soup Commercials too...

Web sites I want to see started:

(This is in the vein of "The curse of Bobby Lane")

4thquartermcnabb.com - a listing of all of McNabb's famous epic meltdowns in the 4th quarter of games.

Ouridiotkicker.com - break down bad kickers and bad kicks around the leauge. I'm really in heavy denial that Frost is our punter. Hopefully, we can keep winning 37-3 from here on out, and punting won't matter... Picture of Scott Norwood has to be on the home page...

Random thought on Mike Vick: does he see Falcons games on the Club Fed TV?? How does he feel about Matt Ryan being better than he ever was??? Do the other inmates talk a lotta trash about this?? I wonder about these things....

Anyways, huge football weekend coming up. Enjoy.

No comments: