Monday, November 3, 2008

Week Nine!!!

Wow, week 9... INsane.

Tonight's game will definitely have some meaning.... I was working last night, so forgive me, I'm having trouble pulling together all the possible ramifications... but I think with a Washington Win, we're gonna have some ties.... And I think with a Pittsburgh win, we're gonna have a winner, Badgergil. I think.

Anyway, good luck fellas.

I obviously stunk....

I'm in shock, really, I was trying to puzzle out all week Why the Indy Colts were even favored.... they're way down below New England in Power Rankings, They just got smacked by a vaguely mediocre Packer Team, and smacked again by a fundamentally sound Titans team... I'm the only one who thought New England might win?? And if it isn't for a stupid penalty, and a late field goal, and a dropped INT, New England Takes care of the Colts no problem....

Yeah, you're laughing at me, in the cellar, but if the Patriots win, which they easily could have, I crush everyone except Erin07 for the week....

Put that on the list of things I wonder about... it's not really a list, it's a whole file cabinet, at this point.... (reaches for another handful of tylenol)

Well, let's get started:



Jack Del Rio, you're dead to me. I keep believing in your Jacksonville Squad, I keep picking you.... and you KEEP LOSING!!! Dude, seriously, I love the shades, but your team stinks.

I'm NEVER PICKING YOU AGAIN!!!

Whasssthat?? They're playing Detroit next week??? Ugh... I feel sick. (Lights another Marlboro...) See the problem with this "I'm never picking you again" thing?? It leads you to picking Detroit... Ohhh, my head...


Moving right along.... Take a good look, kids. That's a Dead Man Coaching, right there.... What an implosion. I saw a lotta that game, and I wish I hadn't. Ugly.

Will someone please step up and expose the fraud that is the New York Football Giants?? Someone?? Bueller? Anyone??


The Arizona Cardinals won a road game!!! Egad... NO, they did, seriously. Kurt Warner, another 300+ yard passing game. Has anyone ever been the #2 passer in the NFL more quietly than Warner?? Has anyone ever had such a nice season, and gone so completely overlooked?? It's almost scary...


Brett Favre got another win.... And TGAR (The Great Aaron Rodgers) did not... Rodgers did get a new contract though... His shoulder must have been sore from carrying his checkbook... Hanging around the Lamborghini Dealership wore him out, I guess... One hopping the ball to wideouts?? Hitting Donald Driver in the foot with a pass?? Huh?? I'll say it one more time, in case my record on this is unclear: there's going to be a picture of Aaron Rodgers on Ted Thompson's professional tombstone... He has literally (and in every sense of the word) bet EVERYTHING on this guy...

Anyways, the sun is out, but to Packer Nation, a darkness has just descended, like the angry hordes that surrounded Helm's Deep in that "Lord of the Rings" movie... Why? Because the stupid, stinking, pathetic Chicago Bears have taken control of the NFC North, that's why... Ugh. This is going to be a Vicodin and Grey Goose kind of day, I can tell already...

No comments: