Sunday, January 2, 2011

Can you forward me this link???

Hey!

Well, first off, congrats have to go out to Erin07 for his week 16 win. Nice job man.

Well, the Packers won their way into the playoffs. I have to tip my cap to Ardita. He had the Packers for 5 today. A true blue Bears fan, taking the Pack. Lesson one in gambling, bet your head, not your heart.

Speaking of which, Brett Bielema got outcoached yesterday in the Rose Bowl. Ouch. Painful. The whole Big Ten got blasted yesterday. Not good.

Anyways, it appears that Bulldogs Rule has already locked this up. Nice job fellas. Congrats.

Ardita could overtake Gregslo for the season's championship. Hmmm.

I will finish the season in dead last. Unbelievable. But then, it's been a crazy year. Lotta changes, job dramas, other BS... From a certain perspective, I've changed jobs twice this year. I'm beat. Driving 128 miles a day... I could use a rest. Too much pressure. Trying to figure out Jacksonville/Houston week after week, forget it. I don't have the energy. My trainer is throwing in the towel.

I'm baffled the Bears played their starters all game. Baffled. Atlanta won. New Orleans lost. You're the number 2 seed. That will not change. Play your starters for a half, and sit them down.

Eagles lose to the Cowboys. Two losses in a row. In case you care, the Eagles will host the Packers next week. Eagles coming off two losses. Are they beatable?? There's already a story on PFT about how Andy Reid will have a quick hook. Vick will start, but any failures to properly read the 3-4, and Kolb will go in. Personally, I hope to God Kolb plays against us. Vick, you might recall, as a Falcon, ended the "forever" streak of the Packers never losing a playoff game in Lambeau Field...

Jason Garrett, ending the season at 5-3. There's already a rumor out there that Garrett will be named Head Coach. Wide Receivers Coach Ray Sherman allegedly will be interviewed for HC, to satisfy the "Rooney Rule", but the rumor is, he will be named Offensive Co-Ordinator under Garrett.

Mangini supposedly done in Cleveland. Sounded very downbeat in his post game presser.

Favre: "It's time. I know it's time." Whatever. Would anyone want him at this point???

If that was his "first" officially diagnosed concussion, how many concussions over the years do we suppose he played through?? In 20 years, how many times did they give him the smelling salts and throw him out there for the next possession?? Three? Five? Ten?

Again I ask, would anyone want him at this point???

Anyways, Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy both just picked the Packers next week against Philly. The further you are from these Packers, the better they look. They looked a little uninspired to me today, especially on offense. Brian Bulaga, several brutal penalties on our O-Line. Jennings a couple more easy drops today.

Our D, however, is really rising to the task. They played great.

Ravens at Chiefs. I've been thinking all year, I can't wait to bet against the Chiefs in the playoffs. I mean, if gambling were legal on the internet, that is. Cough cough, ahem. Anyway, I may have to take the Ravens in that one. Chiefs had a real shot today, and they folded.

And despite being 8-8, the rumor now is that Tom Cable, HC of the Raiders, will not be retained. I personally think they overachieved at 8-8, and the team is playing for him. Allegedly Al Davis feels they should have made the playoffs... Huh. Whatever, Al...

Record shattering Tom Brady has now gone 11 games without a pick. And Bill Belichek is the first coach in NFL History to have 4 14-win seasons on his resume. Patriots looked good, even without Welker and a bunch of other starters, who were declared inactive for the game. Who can forget Welker blowing out his knee in last year's season finale... Lesson learned.

I'll have a full end of season wrap up in a couple days. And checks will go out shortly.

Enjoy tonights game!!!

No comments: