Sunday, January 11, 2009

On to the League Championship...

Well, I didn't see that coming, but I can't say that I'm disappointed... Vindicated, is more like it. The fraud that is Eli Manning, exposed. 15 of 29, for 169 yards, no TD's, 2 Picks. QB rating, 40.7. Yep.

(Nods to himself with smugness...)

And really, if I thought that Arizona could have won that game, obviously Philly winning was the dream scenario... Play for the NFC Championship at home, in Arizona. What could be better....

(vivid flashback occurs, of last year's NFC Championship in Green Bay, when I thought the stars were aligned.... Oooowwww, painful memory there....)

I have to say, Arizona is playing some D, and they are running the ball. Ken Whisenhunt is doing a nice job with this team in the postseason, I must say. Plus, he has the look of a salty sea captain, which doesn't hurt. Compare and contrast with Tom Coughlin or Wade Phillips.... Whisenhunt could be the hero of a Clive Cussler Novel... Or one of the Captains on "Deadliest Catch"... Can't you see him in the pilothouse of the Northwestern, with a Marlboro Red burnin'???


The question is, can the Cardinals Build on This??? We'll see...

(Quietly thinks to himself "The Cards are tough at home...")

Alright, New York, Carolina, and Tennessee, all losers, at home, coming off a bye... Unreal. I have to believe a lot of tough tough questions are being asked right now in those buildings... What a gut punch THAT must be.... Whooof! Oooohhh...

By the way, how is delay of game NOT reviewable??? What an absurdity that was, during the Tennessee game...

Anyways, lets get to how much money I printed for you:

Titans -3 Loss. Ouch. (Actually, by game time, some books had this as Ravens -1, huge move in the line...)
Under 34 Win (told ya you'd believe me later!)

Arizona +10 Win (If I had money-lined this, It would have made the whole week!)
Over 48 Loss, just missed.

Giants Loss. What the hell was I thinking, hitching my wagon to the Fraud that is Eli Manning??? Well, I said I might be real sorry later.... Okay, I'm real sorry. Ouch. (makes a mental note, NEVER do THAT again....)
Over Loss

San Diego Loss
Over 38 Win

So I went 3-5. Whaddaya want?? The picks are free. If you want my REAL picks, paypal $350 to... hehe heh, I can't do it.

Playoff record now stands at 7-7. Not great. If I hadn't fell under the spell of the Giants, and the evil mind meld they put on me, I'd be fine....

People, focus now: We only have 3 more Professional Tackle Football Games remaining. THREE!!! It's unbelievable...

Savor it... Soak it in.

Until next week!

No comments: