Monday, January 19, 2009

Super Bowl is set...

Alrighty. Some great games.

Actually, if Arizona doesn't win, we're asking a lot of hard questions about that bizarre "Non-review" of that kickoff near the sidelines that clearly was not out of bounds, and clearly was recovered by Arizona.... But since they won, that controversy will cool quickly.

Same with the Steelers. That had to be a touchdown at the goal line, right?? If the knee isn't down, and you break the plane, that's it, TD. They won anyway, but what a bizarre call...

How about Larry Fitzgerald??? This guy is the REAL DEAL. In Terrell Owens strange mind, he THINKS He's as good as Larry Fitgerald. But he is NOT.



He is the man. Drew Rosenhaus should find some way to break it to TO that he's NOT as good as that guy....

Anyways, the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl. 60 years of nothing, coming to an end. Very unbelievable. Lions Fans, take some solace.

I've had mild arguments over this, but in my mind, Warner was a hall of famer before the season started. If you didn't believe me then, how about now??? Hall of Famer?? Has to be, in my mind.... (but then, my mind is a little strange sometimes)



Hall of Famer. If you disagree, hey, I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

(Okay, that was a little harsh, but seriously, email me your case for why he's NOT, and then I'll reply and tell you you're wrong...)

Pittsburgh also took care of business....

Let me say this: everyone I've seen the Ravens play has looked a little intimidated. The Steelers were not intimidated. The Steelers were not bothered at all by the Ravens patented late-hitting, trash talking, playing after the whistle cheap shot style... And it showed.

The picks. Well, I ws over .500

Cards +4 Win
Over Win

Ravens plus the points Loss.

Although without the late interception return, I would have gone 3-0.

As it is, my record stands at 9-8. Not that thrilling. I'm still kicking myself for going with the Giants... When I write my Epic Gambling Manifesto, there will DEFINITELY be a chapter about "Never hitching your wagon to Eli Manning or Norv Turner".

Until next time!

No comments: