Thursday, January 1, 2009

Playoffs, Wild Card week.

Alrighty. Happy new year to everyone! Hope you had a great one!

First off, I saved a few holiday cartoons... Usually, my picks provide plenty of comic relief, so without those, let's take a look:







Heh heh. Okay, this weeks action. If you have a little offshore situation, or some way to get to the window with these, you might be interested in these:

Atlanta at Arizona. Air-i-zona, getting 1 point at home, where they are typically real tough. Hard not to take Arizona plus the 1. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they won this one. But what I like better is OVER the 51. That's a lock. I see some kind of 37-34 type of result here, in a shootout in the desert.
Cadillac Pick: OVER 51. (and a small one on Arizona plus the one, but don't cry to me if it doesn't happen)

Indy at San Diego: I LOOVE Indy here, laying the very small 1 point. Love it.
Cadillac Pick: Indy minus 1

Baltimore at Miami: I like Baltimore, laying 3.5... They are playing tough, their D is solid, they will harrass Chad Pennington, and their offense actually has a pulse. I also like the over a little, over 38.
Cadillac pick: Nothing, unless you're a degenerate.

Philly at Minnesota: Philly, laying a short 3, to a team that's not as good as the Cowboys??? Uhhmm, yeah, I'm gonna need a second mortgage to lay on Philly in this spot... And while I'm at it, I think I like the OVER 41.5 here too.
Cadillac Pick: Philly Minus 3, and OVER 41.5

There you go. Come Monday, we'll see how much money I printed for you....

Best Wishes to you and your families for a great New Year!!!

Best Regards In Football
Cadillac Pat

No comments: