Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 7: Keep Firing!

Alright, good morning South Central Florida!!!!

I was driving down all day Sunday, so I have no clue what happened firsthand...

But big ups (that's Congrats) have to go to Ardita, who had only 1 wrong, and cruised to total victory. Nice job man.

Ardita is new this year. I keep telling you people to recruit BAD PICKERS who don't know so much about football.... oh well...

Of course, if the Vikings had won, I would have gone back to back, which would have been nice...

So, let me get this straight: after all my posts about The Fraud that Is Eli Manning, I'm the ONLY ONE who thought the Arizona Cardinals could beat the Giants? I'm the only one??? I've been posting his stats.... You're not seeing those stats??

Eli Manning: 19 of 37, for 243, 1 TD, 3 picks, 47.5 QB Rating....

The Fraud... That is Eli Manning.

Moving along... Yahoo Sports must have some problem with their site... It says the Packers allowed no sacks. Is that possible?? And Matt Flynn played?? Wow...

That's about all I really have for you this week.... It's already 80 and humid here a little north of Fort Myers... Rained yesterday, so as the sun comes up, we have roughly 1000% humidity... I may as well throw my laptop in the pool, it's so humid out here....

Later!!!

No comments: